Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Quotations...


Don't know why I just feel like I wanna share some quotes.

Sounds odd, somehow this morning the urge to blog kicks in.

Anyway....here are some quotes to share :


"Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman." - Author Unknown


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies." - Proverb


"A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success." - Robert Purvis


"Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason." - Author Unknown


"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." - Author Unknown



"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching." - Author Unknown


And lastly,


"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be" - Douglas Adams




Hope you enjoy reading this few quotes.  :)




XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment