Thursday 14 July 2011

Bella's Double Cheese Burger's indulgence!




This is the “Double CheeseBurger” from McDonalds, my favorite.




This time there is a coupon for “Double CheeseBurger”. It was really good I’m telling you. Its my all time favorite. I also like the “Chicken Burger” but the “Cheese Burger” will always be the first thing on my mind when I’m in McDonalds.




I ate 2 Double Cheese Burgers and Belle ate 2 Chicken Burgers. Mom and dad ate home cooked food.



This is the voucher for the  Double Cheese Burger Buy 1, Get 1 FREE.

I think maybe the next coupon would be fries or ice cream or Quarter Pounder?

Whatever it is I hope its something I eat (I’m a very picky eater ;) )

And the next day me and Belle ate the same thing. We went to eat buy the burgers at Gurney Plaza’s McDonalds and mom and dad ate at the food court there. At ten o’clock we went to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.

It was very interesting. I liked the magic and the wands, the place it was taken, the characters and the battles. Also the last part where Harry Potter’s son,
Albus Severus Potter, was going to Hogwarts, I really wanted to see him doing the sane thing as Harry Potter. ;D

I will definitely write about the next coupon if there is one! :D



XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment