Friday 1 July 2011

Sakae Sushi Making Workshop.

Both Bella & Belle was very excited when I told them that I registered for them sushi making workshop. They are looking forward to it. It's RM35 for each participant.

Well, we were all getting ready. Both girls were looking for the appropriate outfit to wear. Wondering what they might have to do during the workshop, so I told them, jeans would be the best bet. They agreed.

They practically swallowed their lunch as they don't wanna be late for the workshop.  :)
 ~As long as they eat, I'm happy~


Then, when we were there, they were assigned to their seat.


Look at them. Smiling happily. They are always excited to try out new things.

Each participant were given a set of gloves and a box of ingredients to work with. Then they were asked to go upfront to listen to what the sushi chef have to say and also to brief them on what to do.


All the kids were listening carefully. Now I wonder if they are actually like that in school. I doubt that!


Look at how closely they pay attention to the chef when he is speaking.  :P


All of them ran back to their places and start making their own sushi. Let's see if they actually listen.




These are some of the ingredients that were given to them. Fish roe and egg. Only recently both my girls started eating fish roe.

Simply because, when they were younger I told them that they will have lots of baby fishes inside their tummy swimming around if they were to eat fish egg. Then, I actually had to laugh it off  and tell them its a joke, when they ask me, "Then what happen when I eat chicken eggs?"


Well, they finished the hand roll! That's impressive!! Let's see how well they do on the next sushi, the sleeping panda!



Not bad eh!  :D  At least now I can say my money is worth it. Hehe.


Bella & Belle's sushi! Not bad ya for a first timer.



The group of kids that joined the sushi making workshop by Sakae Sushi on that session. The girl standing beside the chef is the winner. They each got a gift pack, Sakae Sushi member card and a plush toy to take home.


Daddy with her girls. He's always proud of them.  <3


Bella & Belle with the Sakae Sushi mascot after they finished the workshop.



This is what's inside the the gift pack. 2 x RM10 gift voucher and 2 x RM10 complimentary voucher.

Well, that's about it for the sushi making workshop. Make sure you sign up for your kids for the next available workshop. I'm sure they will enjoy it too, just like 3B did.


XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment