Monday 28 July 2014

Before Summer is Over.

As the days pass by, summer is fading away and soon, school will start. Before that happens I wanna recap what I've done during the last month. The highlight of the summer was of course, our vacation in Australia. I had tons of fun there and it was my first time in snow. One of the best vacations ever! I went skiing, Snowplay, snowball fights, using heat packs (LOL), and freezing my toes off. Haha. Well, if you want to know more about that, you go to the other post "My First White Winter". I also baked a lot of cookies, cupcakes, cakes, mousse, macarons (for the first time ever!) and tons of other stuff. 

My turquoise cupcakes.

My chocolate macarons.

My pancake muffin dunkers.

My multicolored cupcakes.

These desserts are just a small few. I had so much fun baking all of them! And each and every one of them were delicious! I also took up some knitting. My first project for a scarf made out of acrylic yarn failed. BUT! I managed to succeed in making a pillowcase with mole yarn. The mole yarn is super soft and fluffy!(Unfinished as the store ran out of that colour!)

Sorry, my phone camera was too blur. :/

Anyway, there's still 2-3 weeks left of summer so I will write again when school starts!

How was your summer? Was it good? Or was it great?

Love ya,
Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment