Monday 27 June 2011

Specially Daddy-cated to Daddy!


On Father’s Day eve we went to KFC Breakfast. 



Me, mommy and daddy ate “Cheesy Egg Bun” and Belle ate a chicken burger. The “Cheesy Egg Bun” had an egg in it and one layer of cheese at the top of the bun and another layer inside of it.

OMG it was just so delicious I could eat it everyday and not get tired of it. Because its my all time favorite thing to eat. It was like, the best thing in the world! :D





On the night of Father’s Day eve, we went to eat at a restaurant named “Ding”, weird huh?



I didn’t eat much. I only ate noodles, fish balls, ham and sausages. But we sure did eat a lot of ice-cream. :D And sitting right in front of the pot, it was so HOT! I had to hide behind mummy and daddy. Hehe ;D


And to my surprise the small little barbeque pit on table was not hot! We were so careful not to touch it that we were so surprised when the waiter took it out like it was no big deal. The place was like a sushi restaurant you take the food from the belt and put it into the “Ying Yang Steamboat Pot”.


The ying yang steamboat pot.




The food is on the kaiten belt....just like Sushi King and Sakae Sushi!  :)




The food that we ate.



Look at that crab!!!!!!




Food! Food! Food!



ICE CREAM!!!! Yummms!!!


Then, on Father’s Day itself, we went to KFC at 1-Stop. I ate “Colonel Burger”, Belle ate the same thing too. My mommy and daddy ate chicken. I also took a lot of funny faces of him. Hehe :D

I love to eat Colonel Burgers they are just so tasty. I can probably eat 5! Haha! Or maybe more. ;D I took a lot of pictures most of the pictures were mommy, daddy and Belle. But most of them were daddy with funny looking faces

Ahahaha! Look at all those funny faces!







It was a very fun and nice day on Father’s Day, it was very windy.

Happy Daddy's Day Daddy!!!


XoXoXo






No comments:

Post a Comment