Tuesday 24 June 2014

School's Out! Scream and Shout!

Finally summer's here, good to be chillin' out. I'm off the clock, the pressure's out, now vacation's what it's all about.

Summer is finally here! And I'm singiiiinnnn'! Ever since summer started, High School Musical's song, "What time is it?" has been ringing in my head! It seems like yesterday I just registered into school and now it's vacation! And my FIRST TIME in SNOW! OMG, I can't wait! Spending summer in winter?! Haha! That's awesome!!! What's bad about it though, is that I don't have winter stuff!!! No shoes, no hat, no pants and no shirts. Well, I guess that's what happens when you live your whole life in the summer. I only have shorts, thin shirts, thin jackets, slippers, tank tops and all those summer stuff. In the end, we have to go buy our stuff there. But urghhh, I just can't write how excited I am!!! There will definitely be posts about this.

Now, I'll stop raving about snow and talk about school! Hehehe...

God, time passes so fast. And like I said before, it really did seem like just yesterday school started. And in a year, I'm gonna be in High School. What! I still think I'm 12! It's absolutely crazy! Even though summer's here, I am excited for the start of school! 

So, what about you? Are you excited for summer? Or are you waiting for the new school semester? If not, what're you waiting for?

Love,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment