Monday 26 August 2013

New! New! New!


New! New! All new! Leaves me feeling fresh!

Yes, I've changed my blog templates and changed my picture. Simply because my little addition (or I would say...my new man) is now part of us. He will be included in everything that me and both his sistas are doing. Other than that I also added Instagram pictures on the side of my blogs as well. Yes, most of my pictures is only about Dom. I am not being "phin sam" (in Cantonese) which means that I'm not being equal to all my children. I can explain. Most of the pix revolves around Dom is because he is with me 24/7. He clings on to me and my breast (still breastfeeding and no plan to stop yet) and for both Bella & Belle, I only see them after school. They are teenagers now so that's why I can hardly take pictures with them. Bella even has her own Instagram account where she cam whores. Belle is just too busy with YouTube and Minecraft. 

Bella will be taking her PSLE exam in a few weeks time. Wish her all the best! I know she can do it! Gambateh! Add oil!  

Oh ya! Before I forget, I will be going to Beijing next week with lil Dom and hubs. Will post up pictures for sure so make sure you come back and see.

Well..it's way past midnight and almost time for me to breastfeed my lil man.

Hope you like the change! Gnite!



XoXoXo






No comments:

Post a Comment