Thursday 26 September 2013

That time of the year is here - PSLE

PSLE. Only those parents and primary 6 students living in Singapore will fear this four letter. To some it even brings them nightmare and neverending stress! Parents and students prepare themselves 1 year in advance - armed with loads and loads of tuition and revisions.

Well, my Bella is taking PSLE this year. I know I am blessed with a daughter that's smart or I would say above average student (must know lah genes from who...ahem!) and we are both being very calm when it comes to PSLE. I always remind her don't be too hard on herself. I tell her it's alright...don't worry too much as long as you do your best. While everyone is slogging away...we still enjoy our weekends out and went for holiday in Korea in June. (Relax lah...I always believe that if you can ma can loh...if cannot force also no point ma right?)

Today is the second paper which is Maths. Bella was happy that she did well in her English papers yesterday! (Yay!! Way to go princess!! Few more days to go and it's FREEDOM!) I'm looking forward to the end of PSLE so we can plan more holidays. I love going on holidays with my kids. They bring me so much happiness!

Well, let's pray and hope that my princess and all primary sixers do well in their PSLE. Good luck and gambateh!

Note : Of course what I said may not be the best approach / way to other parents. It is purely my point of view and I am not saying my way is the best way either. I am sure that as a parent, you know your kids better and also the right way to encourage them to do their best.

XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment