Tuesday 17 January 2012

All ready for Chinese New Year!

It's just a few days away from Chinese New Year.  Hubby is in Penang cleaning our house while me and my girls, Bella & Belle is still in Singapore. We will only be going back to Penang on the 20th January 2012. A day before my birthday. We are all so excited.

There are so many things that I like when it's CNY. Firstly, its the FOOD of course. Then, the GAMBLING, followed by the gathering of family members from all over, the gossips, the ang pao's (of coz I will not be the one on the receiving end) and the fire crackers! I have always loved family gatherings. Makes me happy.

This year we did all our CNY shopping in Singapore. First year here and so far it's all good. Bella is in her new school and is adapting well. She joined Brownies in school. She wanna join her school trip to Taman Negara in KL on March holidays. She enjoys her piano classes.

Sheri have to take her S-AEIS exam in Feb 2012. She's currently in Hanbridge school. She love going for her vocal classes. Hope she passes her exam in Feb then it would be a lot easier for me, as their designated driver for now.

For this post there won't be any pictures. My camera is not working as well as before so I'm actually looking forward in getting a new one. I have my eyes on Sony NEX C5. My options are still open....still looking for the best deal. So if any of you have any suggestions please....please tell me.

Niways....Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
Here's an Ang Pow for everyone. Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year!




XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment