Sunday 29 January 2012

My simple birthday

This year my birthday falls on the eve's eve of Chinese New Year. We manage to get our flight just one day before ny brithday so we can celebrate together in Penang.

We just went out for lunch at Sushi King Queensbay Mall.


Enjoying our lunch since we can't find Sushi King in Singapore.


Walk around. I wanted ti watch Underworld : The Awakening but then its 18PL. So that's when we decided to go to Redbox to sing our hearts out.

4 of us, we only paid for 2. Buffet dinner included...so worth it. Belle is below 1.4m, so she get to sing and eat for free. Bella... born in the year of dragon... also get to sing and eat for free. Only the 2 old snakes, above 1.4m have to pay for the full price to sing and eat.

The unknown singers in the Cheah family.

The food wasn't that fantastic but at least there are varieties of food. We sang, screamed our lungs out for a few hours before meeting up with my friends at Presint 10 (hope i spelled it correctly). Its a new place in Penang so we decided to go and have a look around.

Well....that's about it on how my day was spent. No presents for me this year...just food...Lol (typical Chinese always like that wan...any occasion also eat only).

Hmmm....maybe I should just go get myself something then claim. Hehehehe.




XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment