Saturday 24 May 2014

Love for baking.

Helloooo! Bella here.

I recently found a new love… baking! It’s awesome.
PS. I mostly like it because my desserts are AWESOME-LY DELICIOUS.

I managed to bake chocolate cookies, sugar cookies, brownies, cinnamon toasts (which eat regularly now. Hehe!), cupcakes and FUDGE! Turns out that it wasn’t as hard as I thought! I absolutely love baking. Wanna know how it started? Well, it’s not that long of a story. I had a project in Technology where I had to bake. It started out just “okay” at first, not so fun. But then we had to do a survey of our cookies and when I did… almost all of them said it was 10/10! There was even one who said 50/10. Ha! I really liked it when people ate my desserts and said it was great. It gives me great satisfaction. I'm sure all of you has had those kind of feelings right?

Anyway, I'll post pictures later!

Love love love,
Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment