Monday 26 May 2014

Finally...

Finally...both girls Bella & Belle are involved in this blog. Or maybe I should say old enough to post a blog entry on their own. 😁 I'm happy that finally this blog serves its purpose. 

Niway...just to keep you guys informed, each one of us will post 1 blog entry each week. So keep a lookout on what we have to say ya. 

We will definitely try to make it as interesting as possible ok👌?

This year...we celebrated Mother's Day in KL with my cousins and auntie. 💃💃💃 
I love gatherings like this cause it simply means more gossips! 😁😁😁 I got an Acer tablet as my present this year to replace my laptop so I can watch my series. (Thoughtful of them ha...of course me here have to remind and hint non stop before they [actually hubs paid for it la of course] can get me one). 😒

    Mother's Day in KL.


    Hubs with Dom.


    My cousin's family.


    Photo with my auntie.


    Photo taken in KL. 

I'm gonna spam some photos (mostly on Dom cause both Bella & Belle are into selfie now 😓) since I haven't blogged for soooo long. Beware! Photo spamming starts from here!

    Bella gave Dom a kiss.

    Handsome Dom in Melbourne.


    Dom posing with a car in Melbourne.


    Little rockstar in the making.


    Selfie with my little man.


    Another selfie with my little man.


   My kids all squatting in a mall. 😓


    Dom's sexy pose.


   His new tricycle.


    No idea why he likes to squat with his
    Elmo beanie.

    All grown up with his spidey crocs.

Ok...enough before someone starts a fan page of my boy here. 😂😂😂

XoXoXo



















No comments:

Post a Comment