Sunday 1 June 2014

My Long Weekend?

Soooo, Summer is coooming! (High pitched voice) In just a few weeks, school's out!!! Okay, I know that we have summer all year round here in Singapore, but still. I can't wait for vacation, seeing new places and of course, rotting at home. Hahaha! I'll make sure to post posts when Summer IS here!

Today, I made some pudding and milkshakes! Puuuuuudding and milkyshakes! (Shake Shake Shake) I haven't tried any pudding yet because it's still in the refrigerator! But oh man, were those milkshakes good! I made classic chocolate milkshake AND a peanut butter milkshake! (Or peenie butter, as said so by cousie, whichever works for you) My favourite was the peanut butter one! I got the recipes from Hershey's Kitchen. Click on the first link below for The Classic Chocolate and the second for my favourite Peanut Butter!

https://www.hersheys.com/recipes/recipe-details.aspx?id=8939
https://www.hersheys.com/recipes/recipe-details.aspx?id=6337&name=Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Milkshake

That website has TONS of chocolate and peanut butter recipes so head there for some chocolate (or peanut butter) indulgence! 

I also FINALLY wiped off my chipped and old hot pink nail polish off my nails after sooooo long! I was always either forgetting it, getting too lazy or too busy. Ugh. Anywayyy, moving on. I put on stickers! Nail stickers, of course. Mom helped me do it since I trusted her more than I do myself. And OMG, there was so much work, until I found out the proper way. God, if Belle didn't look up a video on how to do it, I might've never done it again. I put them the wrong side around! (Well, it was mostly Mom's fault. Hehehe) but once I knew how to do it, it was sooo easy! And pretty too! I think I'm definitely doing this again. Hmm... I wonder how long it could last though. Some said ten days and that's really long, so I hope so! Here's a picture of my nails!!!


They look like cute desserts! (BTW, got this from Sasa!)
Okay, I know. Bad picture. Well, what do you expect when you use your iPhone to take a picture at night when all you have it a small light stand. (-_-;;)

Goodnight, dearies! Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!

XOXO,
Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment